You’ve come to the right place to order your essential oil kit!
To place an order with one of our awesome Tribe Leaders, the step by step ordering instructions are below (scroll to the end of the page).
Each leader has a member number (below their photo) that you will use when you sign up with them.
If you don’t see the person on our team who is referring you, no worries! Just ask them for their member number and fill in the number manually (following the instructions below).
Click the link below their photo and the member number will auto-populate in the order form, or you can simply type the number into the sponsor and enroller boxes.
Use the step by step ordering instructions below!
Want more info about essential oils? Click here.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It’s super easy to get started with essential oils!
Here’s how to get your starter kit:
1. Grab your Premium Starter Kit here. IMPORTANT: If someone from our team referred you here, make sure to replace or put their member number in both the sponsor and enroller boxes! If you do not have a referrer, you can use number 3731456 to enroll with Melissa of The Inspired Room. Several of our leaders names and numbers are above, or ask your referrer for their number if you do not see it. We are happy to help you find a leader’s number, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your kit you’ll get 11 essential oils, a high quality diffuser, a wholesale membership and more! If you are in a country other than the U.S. there may be a few differences in the instructions or options, so feel free to reach out for help if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you updated the member number of the person who is helping you to sign up in both the “Sponsor ID” and the “Enroller” fields so you’ll be a part of our group!
Note: If you find you already created an unused account in the past, opened a retail account or have an inactive account from years ago, you can update your account or reactive your wholesale membership with us or email us for help.
2. Select member (not retail). A “member” is just like signing up to order from Amazon. It’s simply a way to get your beginner’s kit at the best price and all the FREE benefits going forward! There are no strings attached, never any membership fees, no required auto shipments, no further obligation, and no selling!
As a member you’ll continue to receive wholesale prices (24% off retail prices) and NEVER ANY FEES on ANY products you want all year long, any time. Young Living offers so many personal care products, home cleaning and wellness products, makeup, a natural baby line, and so much more.
Plus you’ll be invited to join our fun private educational Facebook group and hangout exclusively for our members called The Dwell Well Collective. It’s a great place to ask questions! We love to send our members snail mail goodies, host giveaways and classes and do everything we can to ensure you get the answers and support you need on this wellness journey.
3. Choose your diffuser (the oils are the same in each kit, scroll above to see a graphic with the diffuser choices).
All of Young Living’s diffusers are high quality, so you can’t go wrong! In Canada you have a choice of The Dewdrop or the Desert Mist, in the U.S. you’ll have a few more choices. The brand new Desert Mist is a beautiful option with a candle flicker setting! The Dewdrop is another great one to start with–simple to use and easy to travel with. The Rainstone is a negative ionizer (SO good for sleep and health) and has a remote. The Aria is beautiful wood and glass, has a remote and even plays music! Fancy! 🙂
4. Set up Your Essential Rewards. Essential Rewards empowers you for a lifestyle of wellness. It’s an OPTIONAL and totally customizable monthly auto-ship rewards program that gives you points back on your orders, free oils and more.
It’s like a wellness box, but you choose/change the products each month (you can even include household necessities, cleaning products, cosmetics and supplements so you can easily ditch all the toxic stuff!).
You can join ER now, or down the road if you’d prefer, and you can cancel anytime. Most people who are serious about creating a non-toxic home and lifestyle choose to be on Essential Rewards. It really makes most sense! The minimum order is just 50PV.
To set up the optional Essential Rewards subscription wellness box:
For Canadians, you will choose option two, ‘enroll for ER with a starter kit’
U.S. members will check the box to select Premium Starter Kit as my first Essential Rewards order and sign me up for an Essential Rewards subscription.
*Here are just a few favorite products you could add through your first Essential Rewards order:
**Thieves Household Cleaner (it’s truly the best cleaner out there. It is a concentrate and you only need one capful with water to make an entire bottle of cleaner! So, it will last you a long time.)
**NingXia Red (an amazing antioxidant drink to help keep you above the wellness line, you just need 2 oz a day!).
**Super B – for allll the energy!
*There are so many products you can get on Essential Rewards box: Cedarwood essential oil (amazing for sleep), Orange essential oil (great with other oils in your diffuser!), Peace & Calming essential oil (need we say more?), Thieves Lozenges (a must), Lavender lotion, Coconut Lime Body Butter (you’ll want to sniff it all day) Orange Blossom facial cleanser (divine and no toxic junk!), or grapefruit lip balm (the best lip balm!).
5. Complete the sign up information. You can elect to sign up with no social security number, but it’s totally secure to add it in. This simply allows you to receive bonuses in case you have friends who sign up with your member number. NO selling or business required.
6. Save your login and PIN information in a safe place for future orders or accessing account info.
Message the leader you signed up with to let them know you ordered your kit!
Best decision EVER! 🙂 WELCOME to YOUNG LIVING and THE DWELL WELL COLLECTIVE!
Your Next Steps:
1. Watch your inbox! Soon you’ll receive a welcome email from our team with all the details on how to get the most from your kit and The Dwell Well Collective resources!
2. Request membership to our team’s exclusive Facebook group, The Dwell Well Collective! In our opinion, it is totally worth being on Facebook even if it is just for this group. 🙂 We offer fun giveaways, classes and more! As soon as your membership is approved, you’ll be IN! Start out with the “pinned post” at the top of the page. That’s like our “table of contents” for all the information you’ll need!
4. Let’s chat! Let me know when you get your kit!